Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Family,

It's been a good weekend! I LOVE General Conference! And no, Mom, we haven't had bad weather. It's been really, really warm actually.

Saturday we spent the morning and afternoon at a members house. There were tons of members there having a barbecue. The food was great, but I hardly got anything out of Conference that day. I really want to watch Conference at the Church from now on. I can feel the Spirit so much more that way.

Priesthood Session was fantastic. I loved it. Pres. Monson's talk was my favorite. It was a smackdown. And oh boy were there a lot of talks about marriage. I get the hint, haha.

I enjoyed all of conference. It was great.

Well, I had better get going. Have a wonderful week, family!

Love,
Elder Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment